Posting has stopped on this blog....please hop over to my main blog, * Queen of Dreamsz * where all of my updates and happenings are posted!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I brought in another load of fabric this past weekend and have been consumed with organizing…well, really I had no choice since I couldn't walk through this place without falling over something. LOL Anyhow, here are more lovlies for your viewing pleasure :o) Pinks and Lavenders…vintage Desley, chenilles, hobnails and other cotton wovens. I hope to get back to adding more fabrics for sale at my website in the next week. I'm going out of town again this Friday but I'll be getting it done just as fast as I can!! Check back often to see what's new.

1 Response to "Divine Fabric Stash!"

  1. Kelli Says:

    I love the colors!!!!

Post a Comment