Posting has stopped on this blog....please hop over to my main blog, * Queen of Dreamsz * where all of my updates and happenings are posted!

This is an assortment of odd sizes of some felted wools I have done lately. All of the lighter pink colors are pieces of wool sweaters and the hot pink is pieces of wool fabric. I will have mini bundles of this for sale very soon. I have all different colors and will offer many different color combinations. They will be great for pinkeeps, the cute little softies that are being created, art dolls, penny rugs, etc.
The felting does take some time and I have to be extra careful not to clog up my washing machine filter. :o/ Been there done that..LOL NOT a good thing…I'll have some up for sale in the next two weeks probably. If you would like to be notified when they will be available please leave me a comment.

1 Response to "Felted Wool Sweater and Fabric Bundles…"

  1. Bonne Says:

    OOooooo love the felted wool!!

Post a Comment