Posting has stopped on this blog....please hop over to my main blog, * Queen of Dreamsz * where all of my updates and happenings are posted!
Thursday, June 05, 2008



Here are a few Feedsack fabrics from my personal stash. I'll be adding more of them in the weeks to come. GetCrafty has a great page of info and links about Feedsacks. Here is a good quilt history page that talks about the use of Feedsacks in quilts. And this one by Jane Clark Stapel

2 Responses to "My Feedsack Stash and Some History"

  1. Autumn Says:

    Stephanie
    Feed sack is my all time favorite!!! I have a stack that I have rescued from various places but cant seem to bring myself to cut and use it. I am hopping over to the links you mentioned for ideas.
    You aren't selling yours,right???

  2. Queen of Dreamsz Says:

    No, I don't think I'll let go of my feedsacks..maybe one day..naaa, I doubt it! LOL

Post a Comment