Posting has stopped on this blog....please hop over to my main blog, * Queen of Dreamsz * where all of my updates and happenings are posted!
Saturday, June 07, 2008

Isn't this just the coolest fabric?? Yeah, I know, I say that alot :o) But it's really cool!! There are many different vintage Alice in Wonderland fabrics. I think this one is from the 1950's but it could be the 1960's. Now for reproductions I like the Japanese Imported fabrics...take a look at the Alice In Wonderland fabric over at Repro Depot
There are a bunch of variations for this theme. It's a timeless design for sure.
To those that have inquired about buying this piece:
This piece is part of my personal stash…can't bring myself to let go of it right now. I keep thinking there's a whimsical project that will come from it. :o) Check back later..I may let go of some fat quarters at some point.

13 Responses to "Vintage Alice in Wonderland Fabric"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    hey, i absolutely am in love with this fabric. is there somewhere i could find it and order it?

  2. Queen of Dreamsz Says:

    I am showing the picture of the fabric more for showcasing it rather than for sale right now..I may let go of a fat quarter or two if that would suit your needs?? You can let me know.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    hah yeah! i'm sorry i didn't mean to take something away from your stash, just wondering if there was any more of it out there.

  4. Queen of Dreamsz Says:

    I'll keep my eye out for more it for ya and post here should I run across any...yeah, some of this stash just has to live with me..LOL..Have to pet it a bit longer :o)

    Ok, so you really want yards (??) of this if found?

  5. Anonymous Says:

    yeah for sure i do! and i don't need a lot of it at all. one yard would be more than enough. thanks for keeping an eye out!

  6. lucy Says:

    i have 2 drapery panels of this exact same graphic-----really cute

  7. Queen of Dreamsz Says:

    Hey Lucy, that's great..is any of it for sale?

  8. Anonymous Says:

    hey! i'm the same anonymous person from all those other times. for sure i would buy some! i'm like, obsessed with it. it's so adorable, and alice is my favorite =)

  9. Queen of Dreamsz Says:

    Hey there Anon, I was checking with Lucy to see if she would sell any of the AIW fabric that she has...I haven't heard from her....Maybe you can or have already contacted her about it??

  10. Anonymous Says:

    i haven't contacted her...hopefully she'll get back to you soon!!

  11. GloreyB Says:

    I would like to post a picture of some lovely navy vintage alice in wonderland fabric....anyone interested in telling me how much I could sell for etc?

  12. KristaM Says:

    Hi there,
    I'm expecting my first child in Oct. and am looking for some fabric to make a crib blanket. Since I've been obsessed with Alice in Wonderland since I was 3, I've decided on this as the nursery theme. I've been looking for Alice and Wonderland fabric everywhere! Any chance you're looking to let go of some of your stash yet? :D

  13. shuttergoddess Says:

    Hey - I have 2 curtain panels of this that I am thinking of getting rid of. Great condition. Approximately 4' x 4.5'. Drop me an email if you are interested.
    msannaliese at yahoo dot com.

Post a Comment